Microsoft Windows 7 Maximum Download
Before Win 7, Microsoft typically released two editions, which was enough to meet the needs of certain kinds of users. That has changed somewhat with the release of Win 7. Different editions of the operating system differ from each other in options and features. Minimal capabilities involves Starter edition, advanced - Professional. More assemblage "Maximum", and if you want to download Windows 7 Maximum 64 bit, then you have come to the right page. Here you can free download Windows 7 ISO image and install it on your computer.
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor from: 1.0 GHz or higher
- Remote memory: 1 GB and up
- Video memory: 512 Mb
- Hard Drive Space: 16 GB and up
Features of the Ultimate Edition
The Ultimate edition includes almost everything in Windows 7, but is aimed primarily at the average computer user. It provides easy and intuitive desktop navigation, quick launch programs, and search for the most commonly used documents and files.
Other benefits of MS Windows 7 Ultimate:
- Comfortable browsing on the web using Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Homegroup that makes it easy to set up home networks and connect your computer to peripherals
- Use features that were available in your previous OS, Windows XP.
- New BitLocker feature that protects your data and other sensitive information on your computer from unauthorized access.
- More than 35 languages including English
If you want to greatly expand your computer's programming capabilities, install the Ultimate edition together with Home. It includes all the tools of Professional, plus lots of tweaks for enthusiasts and hobbyists to dig into the depths of the operating system. On our site, it's easy to download Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and install it on your home computer. But, note that in order to fully work with the product, you need to buy an activation key. You can also make a profitable purchase on our site.
Windows 7 bit mode
Before downloading the original ISO image, the user needs to consider the bit-type of the system. There are different versions of the format you can find, but most commonly it looks like Windows 7 X32. There is also x64, and another way to say 32-bit x86.
- x32-bit does not support more than 4GB of RAM: installing to a machine with 4GB of RAM actually gives you even less since some memory is reserved for apps and peripherals to work properly;
- x64-bit does not support x64-bit or x86.
- x64-bit supports over 4GB of RAM, but is technically limited in some builds of Seven.
If you have a powerful computer with 8-16GB of RAM, it's definitely a good choice for a 64-bit operating system. That way the user can experience an increase in computer performance. That's why we recommend downloading Windows 7 Maximum 64 bit for efficient and comfortable work at home PC.
To further increase the performance of the computer, improve security, it is recommended to install the Service Pack 1 update package. For XP there are three service packs where there is only one for 7. Service Pack is downloaded and installed via the built-in "Update Center" or by using the command line. By downloading Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit, and installing the add-on, the user can work seamlessly with all popular graphic applications, text editors and other programs.